RylisPro -- Your complaint is most valid when someone wants to use wide wheels... physical interference when the wheel is turned towards full lock (therefore, restricting and creating a larger turning radius). I've heard of it a few months ago.. and now you are exposing it better for others to be aware. The best alternate choice would be the SPC UCAs... offering a much wider range of adjustability in caster and camber. Its my understanding that the new Hotchkis design simply makes the alignment easier to do.

IMO... Hotchkis should fix the problem or refund your money. They didn't have this interference problem with their original design.

NOTE: The Hotchkis UCAs have never been legal in SCCA class E/SP (autocross) due to their design of relocating the mounting points in a different position from the factory location. There may be some other clubs which also don't allow them in certain classes, again, due to the different mounting location from the factory. However, in the SCCA classes of CAM-T and C/P (and further up), the Hotchkis UCAs are allowed.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!