Just a few comments from my YouTube video & Facebook posts on why the Hotchkis arms don't work. Not my words as I couldnt have said it any better:

"Yep, I really like Hotchkis but these upper control arms are crap. They hit with 18 x 9 wheels too. The Backyard Hotrods guy (see his Youtube channel)running 5 1/4 backspace, 18 x 9.5 wheel, on his Cuda had to take them off because the Hotchkis uppers hit his wheels too. The older units don't hit and can handle that backspacing without hitting the wheel. The adjustable new Hotchkis UCAs actually limit the offset you can run compared to their older units because the adjustable nut hits the wheel. Also, they don't say anywhere in there advertising that they will hit any wheel that has more than 4.5 inches of backspacing. Seriously, the stock uppers have more clearance than these Hotchkis units. And yes, I own a challenger, and yes, I used to have the earlier Hotchkis units on the car (and they worked with no issues) and I also bought and installed the new and "imporved" Hotchkis uppers... and yes, they hit the wheels on full lock. I now have a 1000 dollar box of Hotchkis adjustable uppers that are useless for my car."

https://m.facebook.com/groups/ebodi...nsn=mo&ref=share&mibextid=5hxk5e
"Backyard Hot Rods True, but you sold yours because you couldn't use them. Had you had not sold them, I don't think you would have been so happy with 1000 dollar wall decorations for the garage. Had I watched your video (or his video) earlier, I would not have bought their product either, now I have to replace them, cause they hit my 18 x 9s running 275s... by the way, the old Hotchkis units don't have any clearance issues. And all the guys here saying this guy is trying to run too much tire on the front, don't seem to get it. You are correct, it is a back space issue with these arms. Truth be told they shouldn't hit the wheels, the old ones don't hit, but because the new ones hit, they limit how much tire and how much back space you can use. This guy takes his Cuda to the track and has a pretty good idea of what will fit under those fenders. The UCAs you put on your car are hefty looking units though, but they don't have the anti-dive reduction geometry (which also effects bump steer) that is built into the Hotchkis units. It's a shame the new Hotchkis units weren't dialed in better when they were designed."
[Linked Image]

73 `Cuda
Instagram: @rylispro
YouTube: RylisPro
www.rylispro.com
925-214-9192