Before deciding make sure you read every detail carefully, dot all the I and cross the all Ts up
My house here in central Oregon had an existing pole barn on when we bought it in 2004, it that had one side 9.0 wide x 36 long section with a concrete floor, the center section was 16 Ft wide .x 40.0 long x14.0 ft high inside with a dirt floor and the other section 7.0 wide by 36.0 ft long with a dirt floor had one side open to store firewood in.
None of the side 4x8 wood uprights had been treated to be sunk in concrete which is NOT good tsk
I had to repair a bunch of them by cutting them off at the ground height and put in a treated wood section underneath them and make the concrete footers wider and deeper nervous
I enclosed the one side, added concrete floors to the other two sections and added drywall and insulation along with skylights and windows, wired it for 110 and 220 V from the existing 100-amp box luck I wish it was 200 amp like the house but it isn't whiney shruggy
I would like to add onto it but I probably won't at 77 yrs. old now, soon to be 78 this month boogie devil grin I don't like the alternative whistling
Planning well and making sure you know what you want in the shop before starting will help prevent future "Oh Sheet, I wish I had thought of those moments" work
Good luck up

SANY0007.JPG
Last edited by Cab_Burge; 01/03/23 01:17 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)