I have a stack of Summit 10% off codes that expire December 31. If you have any money left over from your Christmas shopping and would like a code, PM me your cell# and I'll send you a picture of a code coupon. You must include your cell# in your PM. I'm not going to try to type all these code#s in, I'll text you a picture of the 10% off coupon with your Moparts user name written on it.

I don't work for Summit or anything like that so I can't offer any tech support if you have trouble getting the code to work. I just used a code a few minutes ago (Tuesday 12/27 @ 5:30PM) and it went right through the system and gave me the discount. On the checkout page, you enter the code# into the box just after "Gift Cards or Summit Bucks" and then enter the date "12/31/2022" into the issue/expire date box. Click on "Apply" and it should show a complementary discount near the bottom of the checkout page. There are lots of totals on the checkout page; parts tot, taxes, shipping, etc so look carefully for the "complementary discount" near the bottom.

I'll do my best to hand the codes out in the evenings. Don't be shy ... I have a good sized stack.

Happy New Year!!

Last edited by rumblefish72; 12/29/22 12:42 AM.

1972 Pro-Street 'Cuda, 500" Eagle stoker B Block, Eddy RPM heads, Victor Manifold, 850 Mighty Demon, Hemi 4 Speed, Dana 60 w/4.88 gears - Built by Hansen Racing Middlesex - NJ