Moparts

Summit 10% off codes available

Posted By: rumblefish72

Summit 10% off codes available - 12/27/22 10:47 PM

I have a stack of Summit 10% off codes that expire December 31. If you have any money left over from your Christmas shopping and would like a code, PM me your cell# and I'll send you a picture of a code coupon. You must include your cell# in your PM. I'm not going to try to type all these code#s in, I'll text you a picture of the 10% off coupon with your Moparts user name written on it.

I don't work for Summit or anything like that so I can't offer any tech support if you have trouble getting the code to work. I just used a code a few minutes ago (Tuesday 12/27 @ 5:30PM) and it went right through the system and gave me the discount. On the checkout page, you enter the code# into the box just after "Gift Cards or Summit Bucks" and then enter the date "12/31/2022" into the issue/expire date box. Click on "Apply" and it should show a complementary discount near the bottom of the checkout page. There are lots of totals on the checkout page; parts tot, taxes, shipping, etc so look carefully for the "complementary discount" near the bottom.

I'll do my best to hand the codes out in the evenings. Don't be shy ... I have a good sized stack.

Happy New Year!!
Posted By: BloFish

Re: Summit 10% off codes available - 12/27/22 10:50 PM

I don’t need one but wanted to say thanks for being so generous, I’m sure some guys here could use the help.
up
Posted By: BigDaddy440

Re: Summit 10% off codes available - 12/28/22 12:56 AM

PM Sent.

Re: Summit 10% off codes available - 12/29/22 04:39 AM

Ok - I just handed out 14 codes. It could have been 15 but one member didn't send his cell # over.

I handed out half of my pile so I still have a bunch left. Let's get those codes and spend that money!!

I'll read PMs tomorrow PM and hand out another batch.
Posted By: 440Jim

Re: Summit 10% off codes available - 12/29/22 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by rumblefish72
On the checkout page, you enter the code# into the box just after "Gift Cards or Summit Bucks" and then enter the date "12/31/2022" into the issue/expire date box. Click on "Apply" and it should show a complementary discount near the bottom of the checkout page.

Thanks for the coupon. I used it this morning, success!

Note 1): Don't put the code in the "Promotional Code" box on the cart page (see above).
Note 2): I had to logoff Summit and check out as a guest. Otherwise it kept trying to use my ProShop discount (which does not allow this discount).
Regular prices $2,154.49
Complimentary discount $215.46
Total before tax $1,939.03

ProShop total before tax would have been $2,078.30
Posted By: 340SIX

Re: Summit 10% off codes available - 12/31/22 03:01 AM

Just a note, I had a code that did not work on the website but a quick call and them manually putting it in worked
I may have spent to much, and eatting from the dollar menu in January lol.
Posted By: PLUM BAD

Re: Summit 10% off codes available - 12/31/22 04:33 AM

Big thanks. Saved $56.82 up
Posted By: BigDaddy440

Re: Summit 10% off codes available - 12/31/22 08:45 AM

I saved just over $100! Thank you!
Posted By: Valiant_Showoff

Re: Summit 10% off codes available - 12/31/22 08:11 PM

PM sent
THANKS!

Re: Summit 10% off codes available - 12/31/22 08:47 PM

OK - good job Moparts members ... the last code has been spoken for so I'm out.

Happy New Year! I hope everybody has a great year and we get our Mopars out on the road and to the track!! Stay safe!!
© 2024 Moparts Forums