having owned a resto repair shop for 25 or so years I can say we have had several m & H harnesses with mis-wires / bad crimps. Not the end of the world but if one is electrically challenged it could be a much bigger issue. I also happen to have to terminals and correct crimpers to fix those issues. I have not used an Evans harness but did hear of some issues several years back. nothing recent though. Don't be to hard on the 5th guy, he is a bit abrasive a times but also contributes a lot of knowledge. And yes it does take time for responses. it's 8;15 pm and I just stopped working frown Try to think of upper East coast people. A lot of them I've encountered seem to have their own way of communicating wink
EDIT
On the sending unit thing, GOOD LUCK whistling and it's not just mopars, it is across ALL brands of cars. There is a company called TANKS INC. that sells a device called Meter Match. Wasn't designed for the issue but works well to cure it. Much easier than draining, adjusting, refilling multiple times to end up with an inaccurate reading. I have lost 100's of hours doing so. A bit of a PITA to install but easier than the above IMO. If you do find a good source, let us know beer

Last edited by TJP; 12/05/22 10:28 PM.