Originally Posted by Little Detroit
I've noticed that no one has commentated on the trim for a Dodge Challenger with louvers. I've never heard of or seen a set for a Dodge Challenger or a 71 Charger. but I vagally remember a white textured set on a 71 Charger with vinal top.,not sure if my memorey is correct on that one

I've seen black textured rear window molding on both a 71 Charger and 71 GTX with the B Body rear window louvers....never seen white, but it's possible?, IIRC on the 70-71 E body Barracuda/Cuda models it was available in black white, and I believe gold IIRC....Textured trim for the E body is aluminum based (standard is stainless), it's actually a bonded tri metal, aluminum on the back side and face with a copper base sandwiched in the center,.... the grain in embossed on the face surface only, backside is smooth....I've had several sets over the decades (unfortunately I've sold them all), as far as Challenger, I liberated a set of rear window louvers many many years ago off a 70 Challenger/vinyl top equipped out of a salvage yard, the rear window trim was black painted, moldings were stainless, after I stripped the paint off the moldings they were raw finish and never polished....only set I've ever seen.....

MikeG