I've drag race and built BB Mopars since the early 1970s, for your deal you don't buy and use any girdle tsk
Aluminum main caps and ARP main studs is overkill in my opinion for any B/RB Mopar V8 engine making under 700 HP on gasoline twocents
The Mopar BB and the Ford FE engines have a lot more strength in the main bearing area due to the additional cast iron under the main webbing going to the oil pan rails scope
Look very closely at any after market girdle that cuts into the block reducing the stock block strengths, the main studs that don't have an interference machine fit into the girdles do nothing other than add additional costs to your build, same thing on the oil pan studs puke scope work
You would be better off building a 400 block that sonic tests good due to all of them (400 blocks) having thicker main webbing than any of the stock OEM production 440 blocks, I've had to throw away 5 RB blocks due to them cracking between the bottom of the cylinders and the main webbing after racing them for several years: whiney: shruggy
I've heard of some of the 383 and 361 blocks doing that also, no 400 blocks though, yet luck
Buy the aluminum main caps and ARP studs and have any block sonic tested before using it for a race motor making north of 700 HP on gasoline twocents

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)