Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the issue was the angle the intake bolts pass through the intake and into the heads are different between the two motors, but the locations are the same? If I change the angle the bolts pass through the intake, do I also have to adjust the angle the bolt head seats against the intake, or is it minor enough difference not to cause an intake sealing problem?

I would be installing the LA intake on the magnum heads. I would assume that re-drilling the heads would require tapping the holes as well? That doesn't sound like much fun to me, given I only have the basic hand held drill & taps. If I can get by with hogging out the holes on the intake with a deburring cutter on a die grinder to make it all work, I don't have a problem with that. I'm not concerned about what it looks like, only that it functions. This is pretty much a closed hood ride, no one wants to see a V6 in an old car.

Is there a link, or U tube covering this procedure? My search abilities usually don't turn up anything helpful. The magnum motor sure sounds like a better option if the intake bolts are the biggest problem, and that is something I can do at home. There would be very few machine shops around here that would do something like that without requiring the heads and intake being brought into them.
Pulling the heads would be a deal breaker for me.

Thanks for the help guys! Gene