Those of you who have altered or radically changed your car's front suspension, in particular you who have changed to Mustang 2 after-market components:
realizing some of the advantageous of these components (more engine bay space for headers/lighter front weight distribution/R&P steering/etc), it makes me consider how fairly easily the T-bar, recip-box alignments/modifications are to keep caster/camber through front suspension travel in a drag race application. From what I have seen, utilizing M2 chassis/geometery does not have those advantages, or am I wrong?!? Seems to me when a well-prepared/set-up Chrysler Corp car leaves the line, the camber (if done properly) stays pretty 'square' to the ground, but I have noticed cars using the M2 components appear to have negative camber as the wheels/tires angle in at the bottom and out at the top when launching and in particular with the "wheels up". There's also the question of bump steer but that's a fairly easy problem to rectify. You folks that are using M2 or similar suspension components, please post your comments from your own/true/personal experiences, and any remedies you have to cure this. I know, this has been brought up in the past but it's always good to hear user's views after some time in use...thanks

Last edited by blue_stocker; 10/04/22 06:55 PM.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson

Freedom must be repurchased by every new generation
General Daniel Jones, WW2 Tuskegee Airmen