Car had 2" hooker fenderwell on it for years. We than added snout bars and for whatever reason the way we did it interfered with the headers, but at the same time I bought a set of TTI 2" headers as I wanted to run a larger front tires after years of red lighting. Used them for a good many years, but absolutely HATED working on the car with them. Yes they fit great once on, but man they were miserable especially the trans bell bolts. I ended up putting TTI 1 3/4" headers on the car as I had them and was over working with the 2" ones. Used them for a few years but felt they were a little small for my engine, so I modified the old Hooker 2" fenderwells so they would clear the snout bars. I did the swap over the winter but didn't change anything else in the process. Comparing time slips for the 1 3/4" TTI vs Hooker 2" it seems the 60fts are the same, but MPH may actually been slightly better with the TTIs. The TTI's did have a 18" glasspack muffler vs the Hooker 6" Schoenfeld Race Mufflers. I ran each for atleast 2 seasons, so have a decent data base to compare to, but didn't make a ton of passes (only made about 30 this year). I'm to the point that I don't want to mess with underchassis headers as I've been spoiled by the ease of fenderwell headers, but also I'm tired of my front tires rubbing. The header flanges have been welded up and need replaced on the hooker as they are about 25 years old.