I'd drive that!

Theres a local facebook like social page called NextDoor that the locals in the new neighborhood use. There are MANY young people on there looking for work; odd jobs, yard clean up, dog walking. These would be teens that might be too young for even fast food places. Kinda SHOCKING. Cause all the kids in my old "hood", upper middle class that bordered Detroit, dont think they should have to work till AFTER COLLEGE. In fact many of the enabler parents around there let the kids become professional students till 30's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the heck would they be able to function in any work enviorment if they havent worked at all in the first HALF of their lives?

My current shop is 1 mile north of the Detroit border (dangerous bordering on deadly now and thats not because of the buildings or the trees or the birds - did yoiu see my July 4th guy shooting a handgun in my parking lot video?). I've been looking for a larger building. I've kinda made my mind up to look out in the new area. Hire a few rural kids (young men) that fish and know how to repair a John Deere. I have one 22yo worker like that. He actually VACUUMS his area of the shop at the end of the day!!!!! And I don't even tell him, but I do thank him.