Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
I remember NHRA saying 6.0 inch long max on all flexible hoses, tranny and fuel.
I haven't race a NHRA legal class car other than a S/P 7:50 certified car, no rubber or neoprene hose lines on it tsk

That is true of auto parts store rubber crap and hose clamps. The real stuff from any of the manufacturers, using the correct hardware, is good to go for the whole car. SS braid, Aeroquip Startlite, Fragola Nylon Braid, etc.

Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
IMO Fragola is the best stuff out there,

Fragola is nice stuff, and I believe all or mostly made at their place in Connecticut.

Their nylon braid hose has a single SS braid in it, where the AQP Startlite Nomex braid hose does not. The Fragola is slightly heavier, but both products are substantially lighter than traditional SS braid hose. Also the Fragola hard parts are not quite finished as nice as the Aeroquip stuff...but they also don't cost as much. And the Fragola catalog has a lot more odd and unusual parts that can be helpful.

I use both, but never mix hose and ends between manufacturers. The stuff is different enough that it won't work.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.