My new job is doing just that. It's ridiculous. For some strange reason, as the oldest (aged) delivery person, they gave me the biggest vehicle of the fleet - a 2008 F250. It had NO A/C. Then it's engine blew up, so we got another loaner F250, but this new one was a 2011 WITH A/C and I loved it. But then for some even stranger reason, we got ANOTHER loaner truck and it has A/C but it does not work. And the week before this heatwave started, my boss took the one with working A/C back. I was not happy.

The rest of our fleet is two 2011 Toyota Yaris' and neither has A/C. The newest in the fleet is a 2018 Hyundai Venue, and it DOES have A/C....and on Saturday's I get to use it, but the rest of the week one of the other kids gets it. The last two/three weeks have been murder on me.

Today however, was my first real day on counter inside the air-conditioned building. That was wonderful but.... I'm not 100% sure I like it. It's ok I guess but I dislike jobs where one minute it's busy A.F., and then you're standing around for the next 2 hours. I'd rather be doing something steady.

Last edited by That AMC Guy; 07/24/22 12:16 AM.

Bloody Mary, Full of Vodka, Blessed art thou among cocktails....