Definitely enjoy the challenge to root cause and resolve issues, but wanted to reach out to the Mopar Doctors for input.

A little background on the issue. I stopped by my friend's house yesterday to drop off some parts from Carlisle and noticed a slight fuel vapor smell in the garage (racing fuel). I began to walk toward his car (A-Body) and it was obvious the smell was coming from the rear. He mentioned fuel was recently dispensed (roughly 3-5 gallons) into the tank (non-California emissions) and started up outside the garage. The car was pulled back into the garage and not touched. The fuel tank is probably 1/2 to 3/4 full. There is no evidence of fuel leaking, so my initial thought is to raise Mopar up and check that the fuel vapor lines are fully seated. It's not a strong odor, but definitely present. I don't believe it's due to the warmer temps?

Anyone else experience a similar issue? Anyway to check that the fuel filler pipe grommet to the tank is fully seated once assembled? If I recall correctly the grommet has a slit that sits on the edge of the fuel tank opening?

Thank you in advance for your input!