Hi,I picked up a different car for this year and borrowed a buddys scales today. Have never had anything but a leaf car before and have never scaled a drag car before, so I am wondering about the #'s I have. First off, the car is a 1980 Arrow tube chassis, 30" ladder bars, Jegs vega style front end with stock type a-arms and springs. Rear end has Koni single adjustable shocks, not sure of spring weights. Motor is a mild E-headed 440 and t/flite, Dana 60 with 4:56's and 14.5x 32 tires. Corner weights with me in car are as follows, LF=621#, RF=611#, LR=657#, and RR=557#. I am a little concerned about the rear split, even though the guy I bought it from says it left straight. It has 2 batteries in the back, each on the outside of the frame rails, and I have the option of putting the left one over to the inside or the rt. rail if needed. Any thoughts on these #'s, is my concern valid, or should I just try it and go from there. I know alot of racers out there do scale their cars and any input you could throw at me would be appreciated, Thank you, Jim.

64 Dodge Coronet 440. In progress
1998. Dodge Avenger. 8.35@165. 4400 DA
250” Neil and Parks Slip Joint. 7.36@183.
4600 DA
242" Mullis Dragster. 6.90@ 200mph