Nice lookin' Cordoba!

I'd suggest anything that's available from Firm Feel (bushings, etc), but, perhaps the easiest and best bang-for-the-buck would be a set (front and rear) of DOUBLE-ADJUSTABLE shocks.

I've recently installed a set of Viking Double-adjustables (new Biserker models)... and eventually played with the adjustment knobs (while at a high-speed road course track, as well as a local pylon autocross event)... and WOW... you can really make QUICK adjustments with an absolute improvement in ride and handling!... only takes ~one-minute per shock These have replaced my old RED-D KONI shocks (great old shocks, best at the time ~40 years ago), but... having to remove and compress to adjust is a hassle... and very time consuming.

You can also get QA-1 double adjustable shocks... but definitely... as I'm suggesting... get the DOUBLE-ADJUSTABLE versions from your choice of shock company... you won't regret it with the amazing availability of ride/comfort/handling adjustment. I suggest trying different extremes... full soft, middle, full stiff... lots of variables... and you can quickly and easily change the settings per your day of driving.

I don't believe there's much you can get for your car, other than replacing the bushings from FF. Also, I believe Richard E'Berg recently wrote about the bushing replacements for these cars in Mopar Action magazine (one or two latest issues?).

Also, learn to play with and adjust your tire PSIs (front and rear)... per your ride comfort and common travel routes.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!