That sucks.

When I go to swap bringing a large amount of desirable parts, I make sure to bring extra people to keep an eye on things. Labeling your parts for sale with prices and writing very brief description or titles on boxes minimizes buyer questions and greatly reduces your distractions. And helps the other people you’re with sell parts taking burden off you. So then you have more time to keep you eyes out.

If you are holding a part for someone, keep that locked in your truck.

I was there at the Long Beach Swap at 7am. Spectators are let in at 6am. By 7am when I walked by his spot, the whole spot was picked almost completely clean except a couple boxes with stuff dumped in them.

Frieburger has over 1 million Instagram and Facebook followers. There were people that went to this swap meet just to say hi and get their pictures taken with him. I read a few reply posts on Instagram (out of 800+) from people that had never been to a car swap meet before, but went to this one just to see Frieburger. I heard it was a mob at his spot early in the morning. With all that activity and random-ness, walking off with a set of heads can be plausible.

Last edited by autoxcuda; 07/11/22 03:48 PM.