Originally Posted by metallicareload
I've also been advised to have the roller on the valve tip only move in "one direction." IE the roller moves across the valve tip towards the exhaust side when opening, and rolls back to the inside when closing the valve shruggy

Ultimately, I took the easy road. Used the "recommended" parts and talked to someone smarter than me. Mike @ B3 Racing Engines drive

I guess the roller is only reversing direction once per cycle instead of twice. I have no idea what this does to the dynamics of rollers and oiling.

I read their page, B3 Racing Mopar rocker arm geometry and their spacers do look very thick, which is what my measurements seem to say I need if I'm going to use roller rockers. Do all roller rockers require such thick shims to make things right? I'll try and throw out everything I've heard, and reread their tech guide.

I'm not building this motor. It started as a five speed install, and things got out of hand with while I'm at it, then cleaning the motor, then changing cam and intake, and everything snowballing, lol.

Last edited by 375inStroke; 07/09/22 10:46 PM.