My opinion since I have just made a swap from big aftermarket aluminum to factory type stock,

I would just spend the money on a Glen ray replacement with the max cool option. Use the factory fan, shroud, and thermostatic clutch. Put a FlowKooler water pump and you won't be disappointed.

I had a fairly large aluminum radiator with a nice custom dual fan setup. It worked OK and never overheated but the fans draw way to much current and wreak havoc on the factory wiring and bulkhead connector.

My Challenger has a 572 Hemi with aluminum heads and 11:1 compression with a decent size solid roller cam and I swear the Glen ray radiator, stock fan & shroud, Hayden thermostatic clutch w/FlowKooler pump runs way cooler than the aluminum setup and electric fans.

Allan G.

1970 Challenger w/572 Hemi street car and my pride and joy. 1986 T-Type with 272 Stage 2 Buick V6 engine - True 8 second street car. Just updated the engine and put down 928 HP @ 35# boost to the ground on chasis dyno. 1976 Cee Bee Avenger Jet Boat - 460 Ford powered.