I'm going to ASSUME that gasket is a composite gasket, if so, reuse it without worrying twocents
I've been building and racing Mopars, early hemi, SB and BB since 1964 and building my own motors and 100s of customer motors since 1971.
I've experimented on my own motors on reusing the head gaskets on both BB and 426 Hemi that have been run as well as those new motors that had set for a long period of time and I removed both heads to make sure there was no rust or damage on the fresh honed cylinder walls before starting them up to break them in. wrench up
I saw Sox and Martin engine builder, Mr. King, reuse the same head gaskets at the 1974 Winter Nationals and I got to talk to him a little bit about that and he said as long as their is no damage to the gaskets, block or heads he has reused them several times with no bad results work scope up
Those guys made a hoop of power and RPM the dog snot out of those SS cross ram hemi motors work
Make sure and keep the head gasket head surface against the same head, don't flop them or switch sides tsk twocents

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 06/08/22 03:00 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)