Originally Posted by 6PKRTSE
I finally had it about a month ago. Tested positive. I was sick with all the symptoms for about a week. Second week was still weak and sluggish feeling. 4 weeks later and while I have mowed the front, side and rear grass the last 2 weekends I have had to take 4-5 breaks, which I have never had to take a break ever before. I used to be able to mow from start to finish non-stop and then do whatever the rest of the day. The last two weekends it felt like I was pushing the mower uphill the whole time. I am sure it will get better over time. It isn't no joke, that's for sure.

I'm now at about the 3 week point. At 59 I do feel "sluggish" and my job is very physical. Not brick physical but maybe carpenter physical. I'm at about 90% I'd say. Slight runny nose. Most of the coughing phlegm gone. But every morning my throat is a bit raw and i wonder "is it back". We have Carlisle in a month, busy at work, sold our house so have to move to the island house BEFORE Carlise (tahts a good thing). I've been CRASHING when I get home and the wife lets me sleep all night in the chair watching the news.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets