On the IAC, I see it now. The currently available remote IAC solution from Holley is: https://www.holley.com/products/fue...per_efi_service_components/parts/543-122 Very cool. I just learned something. I like the way you built it into your system. Not sure if I'll ever need a remote IAC but if I do, this Holley part is a possible solution.

You and I came to the same conclusion on parts many (like 15 or 20) years ago. I have the Mallory 4309 currently in use on my carbureted wedge motor. I have the low pressure bypass spring in there and it's set to 6-1/2 PSI. I forgot that this regulator has another EFI spring kit that allows ~50PSI. I remember buying it back in the early 2000's timeframe thinking that if I ever went to EFI, I could swap springs and use the same regulator body. I think I still have the box that regulator came in and the EFI spring kit is in there. But times have changed and the technology has improved. I plan to run the Aeromotive 13305 regulator on my in-process EFI build. I have a FAST regulator which I'm sure is and OEM Aeromotive part that was bundled into a FAST EFI Fuels system kit. The FAST branded regulator has a -6 ORB return port and a small orifice. The Aeromotive #13305 X1 Series – EFI Pro Return Style Regulator has a -8 ORB return port and a 0.313" return orifice. Aeromotive says it can bypass 250GPH with a -8 return hose. If I hadn't already spent the $$$, the best choice available from Aeromotive is part# 13134 - Extreme Flow 2-Port EFI Regulator which also has the 0.313" return orifice but advertises it as "high flow". The 13134 regulator body is a bit taller but can take a super high-pressure spring (75-120 PSI).

Pictures are of the Mallory 4309, Then the FAST and Aeromotive regulators. Last pic is the shot of the return orifices (FAST on left and Aeromotive on right).

220515Mallory4309RegulatorSmall.jpg
Mallory 4309 fuel pressure regulator

220515FastAndAeromotiveRegulatorsSmall.jpg220515FastAndAeromotiveRegulatorsReturnOrificeSizeSmall.jpg
Last edited by rumblefish72; 05/15/22 01:56 PM.

1972 Pro-Street 'Cuda, 500" Eagle stoker B Block, Eddy RPM heads, Victor Manifold, 850 Mighty Demon, Hemi 4 Speed, Dana 60 w/4.88 gears - Built by Hansen Racing Middlesex - NJ