Originally Posted by Sunroofcuda
Originally Posted by autoxcuda
Originally Posted by Sunroofcuda
I thought the only missing one was the F8 press car that was in Michigan - near Ron Adair's town. Last I heard it headed to southern Michigan with the wife in the divorce back in the mid-later 70's. THIS car looks like the one the attorney in Phoenix bought back in the mid-80's. Joe Savino was going to restore it back then, but then I lost track of Joe & the attorney's cars. He had a bunch of rare stuff.

Was that attorney, Pat McGruder

I don't know - I never met him & never got his name. Do you know him or know of him? Some of the really rare stuff he had that I personally saw: 62 Catalina 421 Super Duty swiss cheese car (Red), a really low mileage - like around 12,000 miles - 1970 Chevelle LS6 Convert, he had a Lemon Twist 70 Hemicuda convert that Joe Savino painted, he had a 65 Chevelle Z11 396 car, a black 1970 Hemicuda convert that was not one of Blake's cars. Those are the ones I can remember. I saw all of them.

Sounds like it. But Arizona has had quite a few car collections over the years.

There was a magazine article or website about a museum he was putting together. Never happened and then sold off stuff.

He had restored the 68 Hemi Super Stock “mule” car

He also bought that #6 race Daytona unrestored show car from Owens’ son for $750K iirc. I remarried the online for sale ad and the banter back and forth.

Last edited by autoxcuda; 05/13/22 07:36 PM.