Does anybody have any tips for flaring stainless steel brake lines? I bought one of the k tool international vise mounted flaring tools(same as the summit, jersey, Eastwood and many others that are the same tool just rebranded) and it claims to make perfect flares everytime and seems to have alot of good reviews. However, every flare that I try to make either ends up as only a single flare or it splits the tubing at the end and the ends always seem to be oblong.. I've tried heating it up , putting plenty of grease on the line and nothing is working. I've read the instructions multiple times and watched probably half a dozen YouTube videos of people using the same tool. I've made about 10 flares so far and only one came out right. I'm not sure at this point if it's a faulty tool, because it's stainless steel or If I'm missing something.

1973 Cuda 528 all aluminum Hemi, 4 speed, 3.23 Sure-Grip, (JA5) Silver Frost Metallic 1973 Challenger Rallye 340 1985 W150 Power Ram prospector 1986 Camaro IROC-Z 305 tpi