Mostly getting emails, some including offers. My little brother sold his low mileage 2016 Maxima (it had became his spare car, he decided was tired of it taking up garage space) back to the Nissan dealer leaving a few thousand on the table by NOT taking Carmax's offer. realcrazy No savvy. FWIW, Carmax and Carvana offer the best prices since they're essentially "tote the note" lots. They can finance amounts the bank won't touch without substantial down payments giving them margins regular dealers drool over.

Since the dealers have little new car business they're trying to entice trading so they'll make more money and fill the salesman's time. My salesman says he making more money than ever without the pre-covid deep discounts. Says he'll give good customers a few hundred dollars off sticker, but NOT thousands anymore. I'm glad we're not in the market.

FWIW, I bought the 2016 300S with 2,086 miles, now at ~ 23,000 miles, in April 2018 for $29,000 and change, the last offer I got from Carmax was near that.

'68 Fury Convertible
'69 300 Convertible
'15 Durango 5.7 Hemi
'16 300 S Hemi