Any time you change a component of a stock engine to improve performance or economy of its operation you normally change the operating range of peak torque and peak HP, that being said do you want more power or not?
If so you can use the stock heads and intake with the slightly bigger carb and a stock type cam and slightly improve the motor performance from idle to peak power with that carb up scope
If you increase the stroke a little bit to 3.91 or up it to 4.250 stroke and leave everything else the same the increased stroke will improve the motors performance by a little or a lot depending on which stroke you choose twocents
I really like making and driving stroker motors on the street and at the strip, I like more power a lot boogie up devil
If money is not a real problem look at increasing the stroke to 4.250 with a good balance kit from a good company or buy the individual components and have it built and balanced locally the way you want it work scope up
Be careful on the final true final compression ratio with any iron heads, stock or modified twocents I like and shoot for 9.5 to 1 or lower on my iron headed street and strip builds up twocents
Good luck either way

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 04/25/22 02:32 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)