Originally Posted by IMGTX
Thank you all for the help.

I am beginning to wonder if the problem is something else because the fan turns, but starts slow. It never seems to reach full speed then after a while stops. After a little while starts the cycle again. The compressor just makes a constant struggling sound like it's working but not as correctly. I assumed since they are both on the same Capacitor it was the Capacitor. Now I wonder if they are suffering from low current/voltage or the compressor is failing and drawing so much current the fan is starved for power.

I'm going to check the voltage at points through the circuits, replace the fuses (just in case, even thought thy have continuity) and bypass the relay that turns the system on. Any other ideas? I do not have an A/C Ammeter but I will buy one if I need to.

Thanks again.

With the additional information
it points toward your 1/4 HP at 1075 RPM FASCO fan motor having developed a short in its winding
and opening its internal thermal protection switch as the electrical arc inside heats things up.

You might be able to smell the internal arc burning.

Pulling an old fan hub off an old motor shaft can inspire you to invent new curse words,
especially if you do not have the right puller and rust penetrant spray.

Sometimes it is better to just buy new hub and fan.

Lau parts makes a new super quiet fan design that also uses less power.
This fan series is called the Cobra Blade.
It looks like wild Klingon double bladed killing weapon.

Starting on page 23 here:

https://www.lauparts.com/-/media/la...2017BlowersPulleysWheels_REV08062020.pdf

A plain multimeter without a capacitance measuring position
can still be used with a clock that can measure seconds
to roughly find a capacitance value.
Google or youtube search for that.
You now have two “double” capacitor cases which have 4 capacitors that can be tested and compared with this method.

There is an old moparts post on doing this capacitance test with Harbor Freight “free” digital multimeters.