Originally Posted by MarkZ
I could NOT find [censored] based on the model number of AC unit itself. That thing flat out doesn't exist as far as Google is concerned. If I'm reading the serial correct though, it was made in 1989 by Nordyne, now known as Nortek.

Instead, I cross referenced the model numbers of the compressor and fan motors to find the required capacitor ratings.

For the compressor: https://www.dcne.com/UserFiles/Reso...nElectric-Copeland_00324_2_9_38_BROC.pdf

New replacement model for the CRD4-0200-PFV is a CR24K6-PFV. It says 35MFD at 370v.

For the fan motor I used the wiring diagram you posted and a couple other sources online to verify.

So a 35+5MFD 370vAC is what you need.

I misspoke in my last reply. You can use a higher rated voltage cap. What you have now has the correct capacitance ratings for both motors, so it should work. Maybe it's bad out of the box.

Good sleuthing. up I followed the same path and came up with the same conclusion. The fact that the fan works but the compressor doesn't seems to bear out MarkZ's comment that your new capacitor may be defective.

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".