We've known about this car for awhile, but couldn't get to an agreement. Finally got there. Has the original motor from 1973. Car was purchased in detroit as a 383 barracuda. Driven to NC where the Hemi was dropped in and Dad ran it in SS/E for a few races. Going to go through the engine, put a 4 speed back in it (has a Nash 5 speed now) and put it back like it was in 73. With one exception, I'll make it streetable. I want one of the race cars done where we can have fun driving it around vs just being able to trailer it to and from shows. Figure this is the perfect candidate. We'll start on it over the summer and hope to debut it next Carlisle. I'll be documenting the project on Facebook at McCandless Antique Auto if you want to follow along. I haven't seen the car in person yet. I'm out of town, but Dad was there at 7am when the driver showed up so he could look over it. Can't wait!

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 5.52.34 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-04-01 at 5.52.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-04-01 at 5.51.43 AM.png