Girl friend and I had a blast. While we didn't make any money, I know we are not the first fools to contribute to the Las Vegas economy.
It was such an awesome experince on so many levels. My brother and family from San Diego attended and my girlfriend surprised me by flying my sister up from Panama.
The So Cal racers that we pitted with are old friends I made 50 years ago in the Canal Zone Panama. George asked me last November to come out and race his Roadrunner. GF and I decide "lets haul Thelma and Louise out and race are own cars"! cars ran good my GTX while .008 slower in Vegas ran over 1.5 MPH faster than its Florida best.
The old Mega Cab did its job along with the two car trailer. We loaded both cars in Vegas with no broken parts and or issues. The 5400 mile trip was a bit rough. Rain storms in Florida on the way out and snow and hail on the way back. The only major down side was the price of diesel fuel. Florida was the worse as we never found it under $5.00 a gallon. Out west we found several places under $4.50. We averaged right at 11 MPG.... yup! right at $2500 for fuel.
Met a bunch of really nice people including "J_Body"...Thanks for stopping by.
Special thanks to "Al Alguire" who recommendations for jetting changes were spot on .005 les jet was perfect. Both cars ran with in a tenth of what they run at sea level.
Yes, I will probably do it again, talking about taking two Challengers next time.

20220319_135203 (2).jpg20220322_174455 (2).jpg