I moved to Georgia 8 years ago from NC. The number and quality of tracks here is nothing like NC.
One unique track not mentioned but also not terribly far away from you is Paradise Drag Strip in Calhoun Ga. Kind of a back yard track and certainly a unique experience to race there. Good folks. The track gets some airplay on Motor Trend TV from time to time.

South Georgia Motorsports Park is a nice track but too far away for me, and you have to drive through Atlanta!

I have not found a track in Georgia, Tennessee or Alabama that holds a Mopar event.

I did not see many NC tracks listed so let me offer my insight on a few.
Farmington - Great track, has a great long standing Mopar event around Mother's day weekend each year, (5-7-2022). Used to have a lot of Mopars running this track. Long shutdown area.
Piedmont - Another great track with an annual Mopar event, usually in the fall. I do not see the event listed this year, but that does not mean they will not add it later.
Rockingham - A bit further away for you but they have a great Mopar event around Easter each year, (4-16-2022)
Mooresville - Small track with big time competition. Home of several big name drivers from NHRA.
Last track I would like to run but never have is Galot Motorsports Park. I hear it is a great track but never raced there.

Of course all of these tracks are 1/8th mile other than Rockingham, which runs both 1/8th and 1/4.

I attached a ZIP file that has an excel file inside with the schedules for many of the SE tracks. If you have excel you can open this and see if it helps any.

2022 SE Races.zip (3 downloads)

1968 - 383 Roadrunner 4 speed street car, Dad bought new
1970 - 440 Roadrunner drag footbrake car 6.99 1/8th
2016 - Hemi RAM 1500 - Hauls all the toys
North Georgia / Central NC