Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
I'm going to try using NOS for the first time on my S/P car to run some local no prep races later this year. How much ET gain and how much MPH should I gain on my current combo running E 85 in my 2850 Lb. that has ran a best of 8.86 at 150.MPH in the 1/4 mile at Woodburn in late July several years ago N/A ? help
How much more gain shooting 500 HP to it with a new FTI purpose built 10 inch converter?
Thanks in advance. bow
Cab

Cab, cant stress this enough...and please listen to me. You have a (B1 heads) timing sensitive combination with nitrous. Make sure you take out extra timing for what your using .....Better to start out a little low on the timing and sneak up on it. Also if this is your initial experience, maybe start out with 200 and see how it effects your combination. B1 heads require a lot of chamber work to work well with a lot of nitrous. This doesnt mean you cant just use it...but if you end with 8-9* with the nitrous on ....so be it. Be careful about getting a lot of advice from a lot of people, because your going to get a lot of different answers !! Bad info or mismatched information will leave with some hurt parts for sure , what works on one particular engine may not work on yours

Last edited by n20mstr; 03/22/22 01:00 PM.

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....