Originally Posted by gregcharger72
Exactly Merpar, I've done business with Hughes engines for several years a found Dave to be very helpful. He is direct and to the point which doesn't bother me.
When I was looking to buy a roller cam for my big block to go faster, I explained my combination to Dave he told me the cam was not my restriction and directed me to parts I needed
to reach my goal. I did what he suggested and the car did what I wanted. I've been a customer ever since.

Same hear, dealt with Dave for years and never had any issues although I've heard many that have, he can be abrasive. He's helped me design cams and motors many times over, several pushing the limits like 12.75:1 pump gas street motors trying to reach a specific HP numbers for a customer and nailed it each time. I can definitely see how his direct and to the point approach could turn people off but it doesn't bother me, I just know to be prepared with the information he will need to help me design a cam for a motor.

I also use Todd Marsh and Mancini. Our Mopar supplier options are dwindling and I'm not looking forward to the day when any of those 3 go out of business.

Wade Metzinger 918-809-0987
71 Cuda 9.28@145 -1s, Pglide
68 Cuda 10.64@124 1.45 60's 318->390 eddys
Moparts discount code on WIX - moparts www.Filter1.com