Just thought I would provide some feedback from my recent experience from Hughes Engines. I have bought from them in the past, however this most recent experience was horrible to say the least. Dave is a complete @$$ when speaking to him and acts like everyone is stupid. In addition, after spending almost 5k with them, then them sending the wrong pistons and rings he is even more pissed at me about his mistake. I have been EXTREMELY polite to him and now have to be $hitty to reciprocate with him. He now said they finally found my order and have the parts and will ship them today. I COMPLETYLY understand about the supply chain issues, and if he were to just say they are on back order now, even that would have been fine. But GEEZ, his attitude is HORRIBLE! I didn't even need for them to ship today, but when I ask about the status of the missing parts, all I wanted was an answer, not a crappy attitude talking down to me. I won't be ordering a dam thing from them from here on out. Just my .02 cents.

68 Cuda Notchback [Email]10.86@120[/Email] 69 Charger R/T 440/505 2009 Challenger SRT8