Originally Posted by MoparsnMissiles
Originally Posted by Rhinodart
Originally Posted by roadrunninMark
You were in my home town, Rhino! Diesel must have gone up since Monday, was under 5. Wonder where you dropped off the 72 challenger? Maybe a new mopar fan I need to meet.

.......now his Challenger that was at Ken Mosier's to be restored but sadly he died before starting it...

Mosier passed away???? Had not heard about that.

Anyone going to continue with the shop in Danville? Or is it closing too?

Ken had to sell the shop to his backers a few years ago due to a couple of law suits then opened up a new smaller shop nearby. The present owners are awesome people and they are swamped with work, The Finer Details is not going anywhere anytime soon. I didn't talk about the start of my adventure which was going to the Indy Cylinder Head swap and vending, then heading south to Georgia and the rest of the journey. Allie Mosier had a Celebration of Life for Ken with around 200 of his friends and acquaintances at the VFW right down from their old shop. Ken's favorite band The Elect played and one of his friends payed for the open bar to be free drinks all night, and good food from Nitro Hog that always serves BBQ at the NHRA Nationals in Indy and other events.

Last edited by Rhinodart; 03/12/22 09:39 PM.

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!