Originally Posted by migsBIG
Originally Posted by SomeCarGuy
Do you just want efi in general? Unless you daily a car it will be a long time before you recoup the cost, even at 9 bucks a gallon. Might be just as well to save the coins for gas.

to be honest, I am terrible with carbs due to hearing problems which prevent me from doing a proper tune by ear. Also, the improved driving response, slight improved mileage and better starting in different weather conditions makes it a plus upgrade. When I drive my mopes, I drove them alot to relax and can easily put 1-3 tanks worth of fuel a week during summer.

Holley Sniper with the Hyperspark distributor is the best deal. Not a simple install on a Mopar, you'll need some tech help with the wiring. Holley has drop in fuel pump modules for a bunch of musclecars, look on their website to see if your car is on the list. If so, then that is the easy way to go. Probably looking at $2000 by the time you buy and install everything. You will get a lot of benefits but not so sure you'll see a financial payback on the investment. Rich at FAST Man EFI is the best resource in the business. If you want to buy a system get in touch with him and have him put together a quote for you.

I added the digital dash to my setup but that adds a bunch more money. I like having all the information on the dash but most people wouldn't want it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64DrLMCLULA

Last edited by AndyF; 03/09/22 12:06 PM.