starting going over the car today since the motor and trans are out. has a 5inch drop axle with parrelle leaf springs. it appears the steering system along with the engine and trans came out of a chevy van... where do people get ideas for taking items from a van to make project. the master cylinder for the brakes also came out of the van. steering colum is sto short and does not connect properly and the steering box it at a very bad angle. looks like the steering system is not set up at all. the location and set up alonly allow the steering to turn to the right and I get 1/4 of the movement to the left. I am going to take some more pictures on Friday. Motor mounts and other items are not mounted properly either. right side mount is welded 1/2 inch lower than left side. Drive shaft is home made and welded in the middle. and way out of round. Found my vibration when driving. going to michigan to look at a drive tran, engine and trans. found on-line not a hemi but getting back to the mopar drive tran.

will keep you posted.