I run an AED dominator which I think works well, my engine builder runs a Bob Book dominator which is deadly consistent and fast, my dad runs an old holley 8896-1 dominator from the 90s which is setup with the factory bleeds, and jets and it was deadly on his engine. These are all race gas dominators.

I have a lot of friends who run APD (Advanced Product Design) mainly on alcohol like Pittsburghracer said and they all love APD. I have a friend who just ordered an APD race gas dominator for a 572 wedge that is currently being built and they were I believe 5-6 weeks out on build time and $1,479. My dad is in need of a new dominator when his 572 Hemi is close to being complete and I plan on him ordering an APD. I would say APD is one of the most popular carburetor/dominators out my way, a lot of guys run their stuff and love it. If I had to order a brand new dominator for my car I would likely order an APD because their price is good, its all billet, and their customer service is great.

Being new to moparts and reading some of these threads I see there are a lot of people who comment about carb shops I never heard of so I am sure they are reputable as well.