I have built a few and the eagle stuff is absolutely horrible! I have seen there cranks break right where the over lap is because they try to make them internally balance by leaving material out right there. Also the machining is very puny, often they have a lot of taper from one side to the other on one journal, measure it once in the middle and it is fine, measure again near the edge and it can be bigger or smaller. The SIR rods some have cap screws and some don't, also they use an inferior steel to the SCAT or K1 stuff, 5140 instead of much better 4340. There forging process leaves a lot of stress risers in the beams and I have seen a couple in very mild aplications break right along the stress riser, bearings showed no sighn of distress.

The SCAT stuff I have used was all right on the money machining wise and there rods are only a couple bucks more than the eagle and lightyears ahead in quality. I have not run an engine with K1 stuff but I have seen it in person and "looks" pretty good

I would almost choose a SCAT cast crank over an Eagle forged. I would probably choose the forged eagle but it would be VERY closely checked for every machining dimention.

I am not a SCAT dealer by the way.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!