I watched Friday and a lot on Saturday but got bored watching all the Corvettes and " foreign " cars . I like a nice early 60s Vette but after awhile they all seem alike and there were so many of them. The TV coverage seemed a little odd: the 70 Hemi Cuda convertible sold for 2.4 million but they never mentioned it again including when they mentioned the top sellers of the day. They had a reporter out in the staging lanes talking about a 57 Rancharo , I wanted to see it on the block but they never showed it or the early green 59? El Camino that accompanied it, I like these type vehicles and wanted to see them up close on the block. I did see the 70 Black LS6 El Camino ..Wow!! what a sale price! Definite lack of Mopars on Saturday , the 68 Hemi Dart was sort of underwhelming .Although I am a die hard Mopar guy I do like Chevelles and there were some nice ones , the red 70 W30 442 was really nice! All in all it was a fun thing to do watching on a Saturday when its was 17 degrees outside.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV