Originally Posted by Plymouth340
Originally Posted by HardcoreB
Originally Posted by Plymouth340
Originally Posted by HardcoreB
From what I can see everything 'looks' right. Are the runners optimized to your application? Regardless, if you've converted a single 4 top to the dual top, I'd say that'll show some measurable gains! The anti-revesion plates as has been mentioned will help too. What's going on top of those???

Got two APD 950s coming ...before i was running a single 1200 on this tunnel ram

Nearly every time I see or hear 'sheer plates' I assume 'ANTI-REVERSION' is what was meant but, I'd be wrong. I'd pop for a good pair of anti-reversion plates (for a number of reasons) and make whatever mods are necessary to fit those. In my experiences, 'those' will almost certainly show improvement on 'line-of-sight' runner orientation configurations. Wilson are the one's I've seen and used but there are others that are THAT STYLE that'll work. Other brands just don't come to mind ATM.

So what is the difference between sheer plates and anti reversion plates? On Wilson manifolds website I see nothing that's said anti-reversion plate

They are the same thing from what I have been lead to believe. Any others I refer to as a transition spacer. I took this information from a podcast or video with Darin Morgan. I figure he knows more than I do.

Alan Jones