I need some help from an electronics expert. I need to replace some resistors on my Christmas light decorations. We had a monster rain storm and my plugs got submerged; blowing fuses and burning out my led decorations. All the non led decorations are back to normal.

For the leds: I've replaced the burned out leds on one of my light strings, until I came across the leds that have a resistor on them. Below is a pic of one (5mm led). There are a total of 4 of these leds with the resistors attached (connected to the + side and looks like brown, green, and orange stripes), with a total of 75 leds for the decoration (all on one plug). The leds the farthest away from the plug survived so I did not change those.

Can someone tell me what resistor it is so I can get some new ones? Also, where is the best place to get? I got the replacement leds from Amazon. I have 2 more led type decorations to repair, which have different bulbs and one is a color changing set I need to figure out. I will probably have more questions when I get to that set.

Thanks,

Mark

resistor.jpg