Originally Posted by Mally69

I really dont know. I just want to build a hemi. I have 5 cars yet to restore after this 69 bee is done. There are so many options as far as which blocks to buy, which heads are better suited for the application there in. Between the indy and stage v lineup idk which route i wanna go yet. Fitting under the factory hood on the 68 charger will be mandatory unless i put it in the 68 Coronet RT i would use SIXPACK hood on that one. I only have 68 69 70 B bodys. Just has to run on pump gas is the only other mandatory object.

Many decisions to be made, and I wish you luck.

It might be better to decide what you -don't- want, and you've started that along the lines of
fuel type and what hood to use on what car. Once that list is more complete, a picture can be painted....

I changed my mind more than once and struggled a little bit with a few details....
I found the builds I was interested in most of all, folks would usually not talk about them enough to be
of much help. The few that did talk about their details ended up being super helpful, even if their combinations and goals were
totally different, and by doing that they became influential in the build.

Certain universal truths apply, but there are a few Hemi specific things that can be concerning if you never encountered them before.
Feel free to give me a shout for directional info...if I don't know the answer I may know someone else who can help.

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri