Originally Posted by MarkZ
Originally Posted by stumpy
It costs money to run this site.

There is the right way to embed advertising into a site, and a wrong way. With the ire this thing has stoked from members, especially those whose complaining is out of character for them should tell you everything you need to know.

...and the only thing someone should be required to have to efficiently browse a site is an updated web browser. Having to rely on an adblocker to make it navigable is bad web design.

I posted before a while back that I visit several other sites that have popups (none as many as here, just saying). They offer that you can view for free and have popups or you can pay a small annual fee and have no popups PLUS you get perks for special discounts from advertising vendors and more. I got shot down on that. Don't understand why as it seems to be the best of two worlds getting $$$ from the popups source plus getting possible an equal from longtime or new members. I have a good ad blocker on the PC but not on the phone so I quit coming here on the phone frown Tell me again why free with popup ads and/or the option to block ads, get special perks, be recognized as a loyal supporting member of one of the best longtime Mopar websites is a bad thing? People rent movies for way more than what the ad blocker fee is on the other sites plus no perks for renting a movie wink