I’m trying to recruit some cars to register for a 2022 MCACN feature display. The display in next November’s show is going to be of Malaise Era Muscle, the forgotten cars of 1973-1983.
This is an all makes display, and so far Bob Ashton is targeting a display of up to a dozen cars. Sadly that means I’m initially limited to only a couple cars from each make.
I’m hoping if we get enough cars to register their entries early on, he might allow the number to increase somewhat. luck
My initial Mopar wish list is for a ‘75 roadrunner and a Dodge Super Coupe. I have a Magnum GT, and am trying to convince a local friend to register his survivor Kit Car, but if someone with a Kit Car is interested let me know, in case I can’t twist his arm to sign up!
As most everyone knows, MCACN is a high quality nationals show, so display cars need to be nice stock survivor or restorations. (With the exception of Ryans Barn Finds section of course!)
Anyone who has one of these or a friend with one who is interested please let me know, PM me here for details! beer
I have a few leads and contacts on “the other guys”, but a few obscure cars I’m beating the bushes seeking leads on are a Chevy Monza 2+2 V8, and Ford Mustang King Cobra and LTD II Sport if anyone knows where any nice examples lurk.