Originally Posted by moparx
Originally Posted by Dynoguy
I loved racing from age 25 to 39, then I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, I had to quit racing because my left side does not work correctly anymore. It sucks not being able to race, I still go and watch sometimes but it is not the same.

i have MS as well, so i know exactly what you are going through. i also just found out two days ago, i need my left hip replaced because i got my money's worth out of it. there is no more socket left, and the ball is worn to almost a pencil tip point. that may be the cause i don't get around very good these days. biggrin
i told the doc to either cure me or kill me, i have TOO many things to do before i croak ! hammer
beer

Me 3 on MS I cant race anymore BUT I still can do Test & tune track rentals, I really should not even do that ,I always forget to SHIFT LMAO, the g force causes my brain to go BLANK good thing I have a rev limiter HAHA, I have to laugh at myself.

1968 Charger COLD A/C Hilborn EFI
512ci 9.7 compression, Stealth heads, 4.10 gear A518 ODtrans 4100lb,10.93 full street car trim
2020 T/A 392 Stock 11.79 @ 114.5