Originally Posted by Alan Prusiensky
I don't think it will take over pro stock. I do think it'll probably take over factory shootout. I don't really have any interest in it my thing is always been N/A engines and that's what keeps me motivated.

*applause*

The boosted stuff has taken over just about everything. PS is the top of the heap for NA power as far as I'm concerned. I'm still a fan, but I miss the old Gidden/Johnson/RMS days.

Interesting to me also that some of that tech is filtering down to the Stock/Super Stock area.

You have any interest in the Mountain Motor/PDRA/Extreme Pro Stock deal? There's a good mix of manufacturers there and it's been fun to watch the race to the 3s. Looks like old school Pro Stock with the independent teams and guys owning their own stuff as opposed to all the rent-a-rides. Are those cars any more affordable to run?

From the local bracket guy, to S/SS sportsman, to the Pro classes, money has always been an issue. It's all relative, and it's getting more expensive every day. We all have to fight that fight. Good luck next year. We appreciate you..

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.