Some of you guys just won't understand the fellow with a fleet of bad ass cars. It just slowly happens. If the person is in a financial position to hold on to things and not worry about them so be it. I am 43 and guys in the 20-30 range look at me the same way.

If you aren't going to finish it sell it they say. That statement is spoken innocently considering they don't understand the cost of parts, trucks, trailers, shop buildings and the time it takes to make money to support it all. Then you add a family. And then some of your projects sit while you focus your limited free time on a few select builds. Well that is how it goes here anyway. Instead of working on my stuff I am goigng to look at a side job tomorrow lol.

Considering a place stocked like that I would imagine the operation is no secret to many of the East Coast guys. There is a good reason most if that stuff is still where it is.

Lastly when I worked at the race shop, cars and drivetrian compenets did not get sent to the "back room" because they were hot selling items in great conditoon. Don't judge a book by it's cover especially at an old race shop.