Hmmm, just wondering how many of the respondents here are old buggers like me. When you start getting up in your years all the junk you've collected is the sum of your life. Everything has a memory associated with it. When it leaves, part of your life goes with it and the thing that remains is the cold reality that you're now on the downhill slope. Over the past couple years I've been getting rid of some sh!t. Among the stuff was a ton of vinyl records - sold as a lot (luckily). But when I dug them out I quickly went through them and do you know, I could remember when, where and how much I paid for every single one of them! There was some sadness seeing them go but I can tell you that what I got for them was a lot more than 50 cents apiece that they bring in a yard sale once I'm gone! I also look at a lot of folks I know that have passed. Some have left behind a mess of stuff for their family to deal with - stuff that, had they sold before dying, would have brought in a fair bit of coin. Instead most of it went into a dumpster. The flip side is the case of my father-in-law and brother-in-law who in both cases spent their final days in an 8 x 10 room with the last of the worldly belongings in a dresser - and two drawers were empty.

Yes, we all say these old buggers should let it go but that stuff gets them mobile and out of the house every day. Its what's left of their life. And besides, they may have already set things in motion for disposal when they're gone.

So all that said, how do I reach Ed Miller ? Seriously !!